Living Anatomy of the Horse offers high quality education for Horse Owners and Professionals to gain a sound knowledge about modern concepts in Health Management for Horses.
Seminars and Workshops include
- Functional Anatomy in Theory and Practice
- Understanding your Horses Back
- Functional Conformation and Movement Analysis of your Horse
- Massage for Horse Owners
- Stretching, Mobilisation and proprioceptive Training
- Stress point Therapy (Jack Meagher)
The venue can be at your own yard with your own horse or a venue can be provided.
For detailed information on each Seminar/Workshop please contact me.